Einstein convinced the world that energy is matter and matter is energy. If this is so, then our physical body must be affected by energy. To prove that energy matters, we need devices to measure the different kinds of energies and therapy systems working with the right frequencies, resonating with body cells.
There are different frequencies resonating with organs and cellular systems in living beings:
- Thermic energy measured usually as temperature – hot vs. cold
- Electrical energy, usually measured as resistivity, impedance – shows the flow of electrons and potential created by different electrical charges
- Magnetic energy manifested as – polarity
- Electromagnetic energy – manifested as EMF, Radio waves, light waves
- Sound energy manifested as – vibration of air, sound and ultrasound waves
- Mechanical energy – the energy needed to move
The dynamic human energy system is a complex network of different types of energies. Richard Gerber, MD, the author of the classic book, Vibrational Medicine: New Choices for Healing Ourselves, describes this network as:
- biochemical energy (i.e. glucose, ATP, fats, protein)
- bioelectrical energy (i.e. nerve signal transmission, cardiac electrical rhythms, neuro-electrical brain activity, piezoelectrical bone currents)
- bio-photonic energy (i.e. mitogenic radiation, UV biophotons emitted from DNA)
- bioelectronic energy (i.e. inherent cellular/DNA activity – DNA vibrating at GHz frequencies)
- bio-magnetic energy (i.e. by-products of cardiac, nerve, and brain activity, by-products of cellular activity,
- subtle energies – Qi, Prana, astral and etheric energy
Dr. Gerber further hypothesizes, that these energies are part of a bio-informatic model of trillion of bits of information flowing within living systems. For example, the calcium ion is an information carrier. It triggers different cellular events in different types of cells. When calcium flows into the cardiac pacemaker cells it influences the heart beat rate, and when it flows into smooth vascular muscle cells, it effects vasoconstriction.
Other information carriers include genetic materials (i.e. DNA and RNA), biochemical signals (i.e. peptides, steroid hormones, neurotransmitters, nutrients, etc.), electrical signals (i.e. nerve cell transmission), light or bio-photonic signals, and subtle energy signals.
Due to the expansion of our understanding of bio-energetics and bio-informatics, many diagnostic and therapeutic devices have been invented in the past few decades. These bioenergetic or vibrational systems can exert positive effects of human physiology.
There are many modern bioenergetic devices available these days. The advance of computer science has greatly facilitated this invention process because many of them are software-driven programs. Modern bioenergetics devices can fall into the following categories:
- devices that measure a direct or indirect response to an evoked potential, which is the response of the body to energy or a change in energy,
- devices that deliver special energy frequencies to the body to promote energy balancing, and
- devices that can do both
The response of the body to energy allows muscles to move, food to be digested, eyes to see, ears to hear and skin to feel. All functions use energy. When energy is out of balance, symptoms and diseases ensue.
Devices that fall into the first category include Electrocardiogram (EKG), HRV measurements, Electroencephalogram (EEG) and all devices known as EDS/EAV, bioresonance and/or biofeedback, PEMF (pulsed electromagnetic field), phototherapy systems, sound & ultrasound machines, radio waves or known as MMW (millimeter waves).
The EKG and EEG machines are used to measure the electrical and electromagnetic activity in the cardiac muscle and respectively the central nervous system.
Kirlian photography enables us to view the electrical radiation, often called “Aura”, that can be seen around different forms of matter. The energy seen in the aura of living matter is in constant motion. Documentation of visible changes in the aura prior to symptoms of disease has come out of original studies done in Russia.
One notable modern invention that can detect the function of both the nervous system and the heart is the Heart Rate Variability (HRV) test with specific programs such as Nerve Express and Health Express Analysis. Decreased HRV has been found by Dr. Dardik, the inventor of the concept of HRV, to be the single most reliable risk factor for a wide range of disorders. Doctors of Traditional Chinese Medicine do something similar when they check the quality and rhythm of the heart pulse. The basic beat of the heart rate is controlled by the medulla (a part of the brain). The hypothalamus, vagus nerve and sympathetic nuclei control the variability of the heart and the vasoconstriction of the vessels.
Modern spectral analysis has discovered that the high frequencies correspond to the parasympathetic tonus and the low frequencies to the sympathetic tonus. The functional state includes the ability to perform habitual functions, the ability to adapt to internal and external changes or stresses, and the ease in which the ANS functions are performed. For example, the HRB test can measure the effect of a therapeutic intervention for an immediate improvement or exacerbation of the problem. If the latter occurs, the test can quickly determine whether another supportive measure can alleviate the adverse effects from the healing crisis.
Meridian stress assessment devices that measure certain subtle energies include: EDS, CEDS, Vega, Prognos, to name just a few.
Some of very successful bioenergetic devices measuring ECG/HRV and calculating all ANS parameters, emotional stress, life force, energy reserves, and much more vital parameters are:
- Dinamika Onix/Lotos is an exceptional diagnosing device using HRV measured through ECG to determine functionality of inner organs, brain, ANS and hormonal balance, cardiovascular performance and much more
- Kindling Easy and Biotonometer are measuring ANS parameters to trigger and re-establish auto-regulation of all inner organs and functions; both are very efficient in selecting and carrying best therapy for the patients
- Aquatone and Triomed devices are using MMW (radio waves) and IR energy for therapy, i.e. to create resonances with cells by correcting the membrane potential and restructuring the extracellular water molecules
- Geno62 is an exceptional holistic therapy system using sound and ultrasound energy for adjusting organs vibrations, creating resonances specific for healthy cells
- Bioscan is measuring, thus diagnosing, in 90 seconds over 250 parameters of body fluids (blood, bile, urine, etc.), hormones, minerals and vitamin deficiencies, toxins, all vibrating at specific wavelengths.