THE PARADIGM CHANGE
Our body is a complex balanced superhighway of cells, tissues and fluids that administrate an unimaginable high number of electrical impulses every second. This is only possible due to a homeostatic environment where electricity is well conducted to carry the signals to their intended destinations. The key to maintain this conductive superhighway lies within the electrolytes and battery like structured cells (polarized). Electrolytes regulate nerves’ and muscles’ functions, body’s hydration, blood pH, blood pressure and the rebuilding of damaged tissues.
With so much electricity jumping around, it may seem like the body is a great power source. A human organism can only generate between 10 and 100 millivolts at 0.1-0.5 mA. Human electrical energy is generated by biophysical and chemical processes. Billions of nerve impulses travel throughout the human brain and nervous system. A nerve impulse is an electric signal that passes from one end of nerve cell to another. Neurons, the basic unit of nervous system, are responsible for sending, receiving, and interpreting information from all parts of the body.
Galvanic current is generated by a galvanic element, a battery and it is continuously flowing from the positive pole towards the negative pole. Ancients Chinese and Vedic medicine discovered thousands of years ago that sickness is related to energy blockages and this is happening when the cells are loosing their bipolar structure (with a positive and negative pole) enabling the energy to flow from the positive pole towards the negative pole; sick cells lost their polarity and become charged only with two negative or two positive electrical charges. Like this the sick cells cannot generate and transmit the electrical signals, do not communicate with other cells, are not being seen by immune system. Loosing the cellular polarity is the prerequisite of all diseases. Treatment means though to reverse the depolarization process and repolarize the cells. This is perfectly done with galvanic current.
Galvanic current is different from alternating current such as the AC (60 Hz) power grid; galvanic current is never modulated by vibrations of whatsoever kind. Galvanic devices are not TENS or ZAPPER devices, are totally different from Microcurrent and Interference currents appliances, nor are the galvanic machines a kind of bioenergetic equipment such as bioresonance, PEMF, etc.
Galvanic currents are harmonizing and stimulating the body, correct cellular membrane potential, act energizing and balancing; all other oscillating currents as shown in the image below are provoking and exciting the cells.
Galvanic currents are applied to the human body by using 2 electrodes one with a negative (-) and one with a positive (+) charged pole; positive ions are moving toward the negative electrode (Cathode) and the negative ions are moving towards the positive electrode (Anode). In human body galvanic current flows always from the left side red (+) towards the right side black (-), usually from the top of the body (head and neck, thorax) towards the bottom of the body (legs and feet or tail bone. Within the body appears an instant movement of ions which penetrating the cellular membranes, circulating all body fluids, receiving and transferring all electrical signals emitted by the brain, the heart, the internal organs, auto-regulating all metabolic processes.
- Boost physical performance, endurance, stamina
- Athletes improve performances, prevent injuries, faster rehabilitation after injuries, better training yield
- Regain 100% physical performance naturally, pain-free, without side effects
- Revenue-enhancing for your fitness studios
- Regain a sense of well-being and Inner Peace, stress relief
- Natural and side effect free wellness & regeneration
- Detoxification & Relaxation
- Revenue-enhancing for your wellness, SPA resorts
- Gain your attractiveness, naturally, pain-free and without side effects
- Youthful skin, visibly firmer, youthful appearance
- Face lifting and wrinkles ironing without Scalpel & Botox
- Goodbye to cellulite, scrap your orange skin
- Revenue enhancing for your SPA and Cosmetology studios
- Back to health without side effects or risks
- Live in harmony with your body
- Works great in combination with homeopathic or herbal remedies
- Targeted therapy through galvanic iontophoresis
- Get health support for all ailments and health conditions
The galvanic currents can be applied in 2 different directions:
- Ascending current starts from feet connected to the red electrode (+) and moves towards the neck or head connected to the black (-) electrode; this way of flowing generates a stimulating effect, indicated during the day
- Descending current starts from head connected to the red (+) pole moving towards the feet connected to the black (-) electrode; this has a calming, sedating effect, indicated during the late afternoon and evening
- Perfusion galvanic current can be applied for whole body therapy or to treat specific body zones problems; in this case electrodes red (+) and black (-) are located on opposite body zones like front side and back side
- Left hand to right hand, left foot to right foot, back side to breast, low back to belly; choose ascending or descending currents for stimulation or relaxation and calming
- Local organ treatment: for liver place one electrode on the abdominal side underneath the ribcage and the other electrode on the kidney zone on the lower back
- Polarisation effect: when galvanic currents above 5 mA are applied on the same skin zone, the skin becomes an insulator and the currents do not penetrate the body any longer. With current at 5 mA the skin insulates already after first 3 min. When inversing the poles, you must increase the currents slowly to first depolarize the skin
Some recent studies about galvanic currents from 2017
- Transcranial direct current stimulation (tDCS) combined with sensorimotor retraining in chronic low back pain: a protocol for a pilot randomized controlled trial. Authors: Adam Louis Ouellette, Matthew B Liston, Wei-Ju Chang, David M Walton, Benedict Martin Wand, Siobhan M Schabru, Journal: Open Access Protocol 2017, Indication: Chronic back pain
- Transcranial Direct Current Stimulation Improves Executive Dysfunctions in ADHD: Implications for Inhibitory Control, Interference Control, Working Memory, and Cognitive Flexibility. Authors: Vahid Nejati, Mohammad Ali Salehinejad, Michael A. Nitsche, Asal Najian and Amir-Homayoun Javad. Journal: Journal of Attention Disorders 2017. Indication: ADHD task-specific stimulation protocols can improve EFs in ADHD: The objective of this work was to investigate the effects of transcranial direct current stimulation (tDCS) on the dorsolateral prefrontal cortex (DLPFC) and the orbitofrontal cortex (OFC) on the most important executive functions including reaction inhibition, executive control, cognitive flexibility memory / task switching in ADHD
- Transcranial direct current stimulation (tDCS) for activities and arm function after stroke: a network meta-analysis of randomized controlled trials. Authors: Bernhard Elsner, Gert Kwakkel, Joachim Kugler and Jan Mehrhol. Journal: REVIEW Open Access 2017. Indication: tDCS to improve capacity in activities and arm function post-stroke
- Changes in spectroscopic biomarkers after transcranial direct current stimulation in children with perinatal stroke. Authors: Helen L. Carlson, Patrick Ciechanski, Ashley D. Harris, Frank P. MacMaster, Adam Kirton, Journal: ELSEVIER 2017, Indication: modification of the spectroscopic biomarker
Effects of transcranial direct current stimulation on grip force control in patients with cerebellar degeneration. Authors: Liane John, Michael Küper, Thomas Hulst, Dagmar Timmann and Joachim Hermsdörfe, Journal: RESEARCH Open Access 2017, Indication: Effect on grip force control in patients with cerebellar degeneration
- Transcranial direct current stimulation versus caffeine as a fatigue countermeasure. Authors: Lindsey K. McIntire, R. Andy McKinley, Justin M. Nelson, Chuck Goodyear. Journal: Brain Stimulation, Volume 10, Issue 6, Nov./Dec. 2017. Indication: To assess the efficacy of using transcranial direct current stimulation (tDCS) to remediate the deleterious effects of fatigue induced by sleep deprivation and compare these results to caffeine, a commonly used fatigue countermeasure.
We carry galvanic home devices with different parameters features for health, wellbeing, cosmetological and fitness applications in a consumer and a professional version. People benefiting of galvanic equipment are health care givers, fitness trainers, beauty and SPA salons, cosmetologists. The galvanic devices we offer are easy to operate, very straight forward, no risks or side effects, efficient and fast in improvements effects, very resilient and affordable.