Soft medical lasers are fast developing as they are fantastic tools for efficient medical therapies. Soft lasers are being used for non-invasive treatments such as laser acupuncture, pain and dermatological therapies, or for “through skin penetration” such as blood irradiation, cancer intra-tumour or joints intra-articular therapy. A soft laser or low level laser, known also as cold lasers, are lasers with a power in the range of milli-watts (mW), usually from 5 mW up to 500 mW. Treatments with soft lasers support cellular metabolism, activate mitochondria, boost immune system, reduce toxicity and microbiological burden. Our soft lasers are unique multiple channel systems, patented and first of their kind in the world.
How do Soft Lasers work?
Red, infrared, green and blue lasers are used at different tissue penetration depths where these trigger different biological effects in the tissue. The highly focused and coherent laser light enters the tissue and leads to the cellular bio-stimulation and reparative effects without any side-effects.
Soft Lasers absorption spectrum of the skin; Different penetration depth
Laser light leads to a chain of biochemical reactions through specific absorption (cytochromes, porphyrins);
- The pigments of the respiratory chain are particularly suited for the specific absorption of irradiation to trigger photochemical reactions;
- Electrons are stimulated in the respiratory redox chain;
- The electrons are transported against the redox decline in the respiratory chain, which finally leads to a phosphorylation from ADP to ATP and to increased membrane potential;
- An increase of the ATP production by 150% can be proven through infrared exposure of yeast;
- The skin absorbs poorly the laser radiation in the near infrared range, in particular between 800 and 900 nm, which enables the irradiation to penetrate the tissue relatively deeply;
Which are the physiological effects of laser light?
- Proliferation of immune cells leads to the combat of inflammations and an accelerated healing of wounds as well as an increased endorphin disbursement
- Increased of the ATP production
- Increased nervous cell potential
- Increase leukocyte phagocytosis
- Boost neovascularisation
- Increase collagen formation and protein biosynthesis
- It also leads to an improved cell breathing and stabilisation of the membrane potential
- Enhancement of the proton gradient via the mitochondria membrane, generation of an increased potential difference with increased phosphorylation of ATP (increase of 150%)
- No modification or any kind of cellular damage
- Energetic decay of sick cells
- Energy is to a large extent (more than 40%) used for ATP synthesis, in order to increase the pump activity for maintaining the membrane potential
- Membrane stabilisation leads to blockage of cellular impulses, reducing the transmissions of pain sensations
- The cell’s calcium content is regulated; diminished ATP synthesis leads to an overflow of the cell with calcium followed by activation of proteinases, causing the cellular death, thus generating necrosis
- In the pre-necrotic state, cells suffer from acute lack of energy with sodium and calcium streaming in, which can only be removed with the utmost pump activity. This pump activity can only be enhanced by radiant energy
Some general medical applications of soft lasers
- Pain Management
- Rehabilitation after injuries or stroke
- Transcranial laser therapy: treatment of stroke, Parkinson’s, migraines, vertigo, tinnitus, degenerative brain disease (cerebral sclerosis, Alzheimer’s)
- Dermatology: eczema, atopic dermatitis, psoriasis, chronic wounds, acne, herpes, gingivitis
- Dentistry (e.g. periodontitis)
- Photodynamic therapy (actinic keratosis, basal cell carcinoma, cancer)
- Cosmetic Laser Therapy (vitalization of the skin and wrinkles)
- Arthritis, arthrosis, osteoporosis
The soft lasers we promote are 100% produced in Germany in medical ISO certified facility. They are used in many clinics spread around the world, as well as in USA and Canada. These products are FDA and Health Canada certified.
Why buy our soft lasers?
Here are some reasons to be considered:
- You can order a combination of up to 12 different lasers working in different wavelengths to be implemented with the same control unit (combi system)
- Due to their unique design our soft laser diodes are placed “outside” of the main unit and thus the laser final configuration can be extended or changed at any time
- With the help of “head crown” you can apply transcranial therapy for rehabilitation after cerebral stroke or for degenerative diseases (e.g. Alzheimer, Parkinson, Dementia, ALS, Autism and much more)
- These soft lasers offer unlimited number of programmable frequencies on all channels, along with a wide range of pre-set frequencies, including Nogier and Bahr
- You can adjust the laser power (0-100%) and customize even more the therapy
- The laser diodes are connected to highly flexible and durable quartz fibers; these offer a wide range of accessibility of different body zones and tissue depth
- Due to the special kind of the laser fiber coupling we achieve high accuracy of performance on all channels
- Convenient operation using the touch-screen display
- Optional: Replacement and expansion by changing the laser modules