Installation in the domestic main water pipeline after the water meter. The result is clean, bacteria-free, energized drinking water. Livewater Optimizer employs the same technology as all other Livewater devices, with the difference that this product is designed to fit in the main water pipe and provide healthy, great-tasting living water to your entire household. It also vortexes the water around an additional axis as compared with LiveWater Petit. Livewater that has been passing through our optimizer has a better taste, it is up to 8-10 times better than the tap water that goes into it and reduces lime scale build-up significantly (by over 50%). Thus, Livewater Optimizer functions also as a lime descaling device and therefore can be widely used in private households or for commercial and industrial businesses such as restaurants, bars, hotels, schools, retreats, clinics, etc. Livewater Optimizer enables you to offer great, healthy water to your customers, it extends the life expectancy and reduces maintenance costs for equipment that works with water such as washing machines, coffee makers, dish washers, etc.
- In water existent minerals and trace elements that are important for your health, remain in the drinking water
- High-flow multi-candle ceramic filter module
- High ﬂow, compact ﬁltration for home and commercial applications
- The ﬁlter module offers a superior ﬂow rate of up to 400 gallons (1500 liters) per hour at 58 psi (4 bar) pressure
With this filter cartridge you remove safely:
- Pathogenic bacteria (> 99.99%) (E-coli, Cholera, Typhoid, Salmonella, Typhus, Shigella, Klebsiella etc.)\
- Cysts (> 99.99%) (Cryptosporidium, Giardia, etc.)
- Sub-micron particle contamination (Removal of microparticles and turbidity above 0.5 microns)
- Certified filter cartridges by WRAS and NSF seal of approval.
We recommend filters with a lifespan between 1 year to 2 years. This is possible because the germs do not grow into the ceramic can If heavily soiled, the filter cartridges can be kept under running water, without detergent, and cleaned with a coarse brush Together with the 1” LiveWater refiner you get the optimum spring water quality with decalcification effect.
- Filtration rating (Absolute). Deﬁned as >99.99% 0.9 microns
- Filtration rating (Nominal). Deﬁned as >99.9% 0.5 to 0.8 microns
- After the water has been physically cleaned by the ceramic filter, it flows directly into the LiveWater 1” or 2” refining system with its italization chamber, then into the double vortex chambers.
- At the same time air is mixed in through a special jet regulator and the water is thus enriched with atmospheric oxygen. The oxygen is absorbed by the water. Thus, the energized water regains its structure as if it came from a fresh, crystal clear mountain stream, in an environment untouched by humans and unnatural external influences.
“The tap water shows after the flow through the ceramic filter and the LiveWater refiner a better distribution of all crystal formations.”
“The renewed examination of the LiveWater refiner was also able to prove its excellent structure-invigorating function with a ceramic filter. “December 2017, Dr. W. Höfer Water Studio Lake Constance, Germany
Scope of Supply:
- 1 x ceramic filter with exchangeable cartridge
- 1 x LiveWater 1”, 1 ½” or 1 1/4” Refiner
- 1 x Installation and safety instructions
- Flow rate: 400 gallons (1500l) per hour
- Cartridge filtration rate: 0.5 μm
- Service time: 1 – 2 years
- Dimensions: Length 40mm, Width: 35mm, Depth 19mm
- Connection water inlet 1”, 1 1/2” or 1 ¼” inner thread
- Connection water outlet 1”, 1 1/2” or 1 ¼” outer thread
- Weight 2 kg