Livewater Petit ½” mounted under the sink is a combination between classical ½” Petit Sink with an active carbon filter; the filter removes the following ingredients:
- Filtration of finest particles up to 0.5 μm, sand, suspended solids, chlorine, CFC, asbestos fibers, organic pollutants, fungicides, herbicides, pesticides, turbidities, drug residues, hormone residues, undesirable flavors and odors, heavy metals such as lead, aluminum, copper, etc. acts decalcifying.
- Easy to handle due to the quick-change system
- Space-saving installation
- Water filter is tested and monitored by independent institutes: DVGW + SVGW certified
After the filtration, the water flows directly into the LiveWater Petit ½” under the sink system. Thus, the energized water regains its structure as if it came from a fresh, crystal clear mountain stream, in a pristine environment.
Scope of Supply:
- 1 x active charcoal filter with exchangeable cartridge
- 1 x LiveWater ½” Vitalizer
- 1 x Installation and safety instructions
- Flow rate: 7 – 10l/min
- Cartridge filtration rate: 0.2 μm
- Service time: 6 months +
- Dimensions: length 120mm, Diameter 67mm
- Connection water inlet 1/2” inner thread
- Connection water outlet 1/2” outer thread