Livewater Petit ½” for shower is a combination between classical ½” Petit Shower with an active carbon filter; the filter removes the following ingredients:
- Filtration of finest particles up to 0.5 μm, sand, suspended solids, chlorine, CFC, asbestos fibers, organic pollutants, fungicides, herbicides, pesticides, turbidities, drug residues, hormone residues, undesirable flavors and odors, heavy metals such as lead, aluminum, copper, etc. acts decalcifying.
- Easy to handle due to the quick-change system
- Space-saving installation
- Water filter is tested and monitored by independent institutes: DVGW + SVGW certified
After the filtration, the water flows directly into the LiveWater Petit ½” shower system. Thus, the energized water regains its structure as if it came from a fresh, crystal clear mountain stream, in a pristine environment.
Scope of Supply:
- 1 x active charcoal filter with exchangeable cartridge
- 1 x LiveWater Petit ½” Shower Refiner
- 1 x Installation and safety instructions
- Flow rate: 7 – 10l/min
- Cartridge filtration rate: 0.2 μm
- Cartridge exchange interval: 6 months +
- Dimensions: length 210mm, Diameter 67mm
- Connection water inlet 1/2” inner thread
- Connection water outlet 1/2” outer thread