Combi 2 is the predecessor EAV/EDS Vistron and will impress you with its EAV/ EDS accuracy and ease of use. The versatile characteristics of the device offer the therapist, whatever his/her specialty is, a basis for a mature bio-energetic treatment plan.
- EAV/EDS measurement system which meets the official standards of the International Medical Association for the Electroacupuncture acc. to Voll (EAV)*
- Large, removable display for individual placement in the workplace*
- Digital display (LCD) for indicator drop, conductance, frequency and tooth potential
- Ergonomically designed stylus with mounted, pressure compensated, replaceable sensor tip*
- Optical point locating “OPTO-Point” with 10-digit-LED-bar in the stylus and individual skin moisture compensation*
- Spread of scale (TP-Regler)
- Acoustic measurement support through controllable tone
- Sound reset switch – regulates the start of the accompanying signal tone*
- Large, integrated honeycomb
- Modern membrane keyboard
- Built-in high performance rechargeable battery for 10 hours’ full output operation – *Optional: power supply from mains with medical power adapter
- Automatic-recharger or medical power adaptor
- Easy-to-read operating display
- PC-connection port for working with Homopath software using a USB-interface*
- Combi 2 has a Sweep wave therapy with simultaneous measurement display (T+M)*
- Expanded therapy frequency spectrum to max. 199 Hz *
- Therapy frequency range is 0-10Hz or 10-100 Hz*
- Control of individual point therapy*
- Comfortable tooth enamel test
- Direct information transfer on homeopathic carriers in combination only with Homopath Software
- Combi 2 can be used in classical needle stimulation and ear acupuncture
*Kindling Special! You find those features only with Kindling at this price!
Combi 2, A trusted holistic experience
Scanning & Testing
Combi 2 is an exceptional EAV/EDS diagnosing device performing high acuracy measurements. It comes with aditional features such as measurements adjustment to match patient’s skin moisture, or with the a unique tandem EAV/EDS testing and electrical stimulation (T+M). Diagnostic measurements and evaluations are according to the international EAV standards.
Measurements can be taken automatically in combination with Homopath software, showing on the display the highest value and the indicator drop, or can be conducted manually. Combi comes with a 12 holes integrated honeycomb that can be turned off or detached.
Combi 2, Therapy features found only at Kindling
The little black button on the stylus allows easy switching between diagnosis and on point treatment. Three types of impulses are available for the therapy:
- Alternating sweep wave
- Positive sweep wave
- Negative sweep wave
The treatment voltage is reached from a low operating current through stepping up. The desired amplitude peak can be set with a regulator. Safe isolation from the power grid is provided by the medical power supply compliant with ISO DIN 60601-1. Alternatively, the device can be operated using an optional rechargeable battery.
The control buttons for diagnosis are displayed in color blue and the therapy buttons are shown in color yellow and are right sided. The treatment intensity regulator is located between them.
Connection ports for accessories are located on the back. These include the stylus, hand electrodes and external honeycombs. Also located there is the jack for the AC/DC converter (computer connection), the volume control and the power supply jack.
The integrated surge function serves as an amplifier for homeopathic test substances. Time and intensity are fixed pre-sets.
To enhance the therapy experience and value you must add Homopath Software coming with thousands of pre-recorded remedies, nosodes, sarcodes, allergens, pathogens and much more. When combined with Homopath Software Combi 2 can also generate the pretested and selected homeopathic remedies; these homeopathic remedies are used for a follow-up therapy.
Learn More Here: Homopath Software
What can you treat with Combi 2:
- Electrical stimulation therapy: Fixed frequency (0.1 – 19.9 Hz), frequency variation (1 – 10.0 Hz), current types: sedating, tonifying, sweep waves
- Current types: sedating, energizing, sweep waves
- Tooth sensitivity test and therapy
- All chronic health conditions
- Allergies, food intolerances, dental materials compatibility, remedies testing
- Organs specific conditions such as: acidosis, kidney, Gallbladder, Liver, Lymphatic system, Cardiovascular and heart, GI, Disbyosis, Intoxications, Sleep aid, Glandular and hormonal dis-balances, muscle-skeletal problems such as arthritis, arthrosis, osteoporosis, fibromyalgia, sensory organs affections, skin disorders
- Vitamins, minerals, amino acids deficiencies
Combi 2 Scope of Delivery & System requirements:
1 x Pair of hand electrodes, brass
2 x Wires for hand electrodes (red, black)
1 x Stylus with 4-slice-tip
1 x Ball tip
1 x Honeycomb ø ca. 10 cm, integrated
1 x Pair of dental electrodes
1 x Charger, optional: power supply
Dimensions (WxHxD): 21x23x18cm, Weight ca. 1700g
Approved medical product compliant with EN Guideline 93/42/EWG Appendix II
- Expandable with all Kindling biofeedback devices such as Retec 2000CP, Akuport Mr2; etgonomically designed to match Retec 2000CP for a professional biofeedback therapy
- Recommended to be combined with EAV Homopath Software for compiling assessment data and virtual resonance tests
- Quadrant switch for testing with hand, foot and forehead electrodes
- Extra Stylus probe with ball or low pressure tips
- Potentiser D-Tec
Pentium 1 GHz or better
512 MB or better
400 MB drive or better
Graphic 1024 x 768