BLOOD PRESSURE REGULATION
The device is designed for the drug-free correction of arterial blood pressure. It can be used either as part of a comprehensive treatment (along with medicines) or on its own.
- The inbuilt electro-simulative electrodes act on the biologically actives zones of the wrist. Electrical stimulation contributes to the improvement and normalization of vascular wall tone and has a positive overall effect on regulating the body’s physiological systems.
- Inferum helps reduce the number of drugs taken
- Regular use helps improve mood and gives an overall the feeling of wellbeing
- It helps decrease weather sensitivity, reduces the effects of abrupt changes in weather on your body
- Electrical stimulation occurs using a weak electric current which is barely perceivable.
- The device uses programs which differ from each other in terms of frequency (from 9 to 77 Hz), time and amplitude
- Selection of one program results either in reduction of Sympathetic dominance, which leads to Hypertension; in contrast, Inferum increases the insufficient impact of the sympathetic nervous system on vascular tone, which leads to Hypotension
- Arterial blood pressure normalization
- Overall physical condition improvement
- Balanced emotional state
- Increased ability to work
- Reduced medication
SCANNING & THERAPY
HYPERTONIA — MC6
MC6 – zone is used for reducing arterial blood pressure. Located on the inner side of the left forearm. One session should take 5 minutes. Remove any watches or bracelets from your left arm, roll up your sleeve, attach the device and press the button for reducing blood pressure. After the session is over, it is important to sit or lie down somewhere quiet and relax. Once the session is over, relax for 20 minutes. We recommend repeating sessions 1-3 times per day over a 14-day period.
HYPOTONIA — TE5
TE5 – zone is used for increasing arterial blood pressure. Located on the outer side of the left forearm.
- Individual intolerance to electric current
- If you have a pacemaker implanted
- Neoplasms of any ethology or location
- Acute fever of any origin
- Mental disturbances or being under the influence of alcohol
- Fluctuating arrhythmia
- Myocardial infarction
SCOPE OF DELIVERY:
- Inferum NBP-050 device; The circumference of the wrist on which the elastic wristband is placed can be from 68 to 120 mm. The device’s weight is 200 grams.
- Instructions for use of device
- 2 LR03/AAA or R03/AAA batteries are used as a power supply. Two new batteries of 1500mA/hr are enough to undertake approximately 100 sessions (procedures). Batteries are not included
- The warranty period is 2 years