Normalizes arterial blood pressure, helps reduce or increase arterial blood pressure
Inferum for Blood pressure regulation
The device is designed for the drug-free correction of arterial blood pressure. It can be used either as part of a comprehensive treatment (along with medicines) or on its own.
The inbuilt electro-simulative electrodes act on the biologically actives zones of the wrist. Electrical stimulation contributes to the improvement and normalization of vascular wall tone, and has a positive overall effect on regulating the body’s physiological systems.
- Less drugs, helps reduce the number of drugs taken.
- Comfortable life, regular use helps improve mood and gives an overall feeling of wellbeing.
- Decrease weather sensitivity, reduces the effects of abrupt changes in weather on your body.
How it works
Electrical stimulation occurs using a weak electric current which is barely perceivable. The device uses programs which differ from each other in terms of frequency (from 9 to 77 Hz), time shift and amplitude. Selection of one program results either in reduction of Sympathicon dominance, which leads to Hypertension; in contrast, Inferum increases the insufficient impact of the sympathetic nervous system on vascular tone, which leads to Hypotension.
- Arterial blood pressure normalizes
- Overall physical condition improves
- Emotional state improves
- Ability to work increases
- Medicine dosage reduced
Scanning & Therapy
Hypertonia — MC6
MC6 – zone is used for reducing arterial blood pressure. Located on the inner side of the left forearm.
Electro-stimulation for Hypertonia or Hypotonia therapy
Stimulating these zones has a significant sedative effect on the cardiovascular system. The device is used for cardiovascular diseases, arterial hypertonia, vegetative-vascular dystonia with fluctuations in blood pressure, neurosis and sleep disorders. One session should take 5 minutes. Remove any watches or bracelets from your left arm, roll up your sleeve, attach the device and press the button for reducing blood pressure. After the session is over, it is important to sit or lie down somewhere quiet and relax. Once the session is over, relax for 20 minutes. We recommend repeating sessions 1-3 times per day over a 14-day period.
Hypotonia — TE5
TE5 – zone is used for increasing arterial blood pressure. Located on the outer side of the left forearm.
Inferum Hypotonia therapy
- Occasional increases or reductions in arterial blood pressure in stressful situations or during changes in weather.
- Arterial Hypertonia or Hypotonia reduction or as an additional therapy to classical drug treatment.
- Early arterial Hypertonia or Hypotonia therapy at a phase before prescription of beta blockers. This is when the patient is advised to change his lifestyle, diet, avoid bad habits, physical activity, to reduce excess body weight.
- Therapy of vegetative-vascular dystonia of hypertonic or hypotonic nature.
- Secondary (symptomatic) arterial Hypertonia or arterial Hypotonia for patients with endocrine renal pathology.
- Individual intolerance to electric current
- If you have a pacemaker implanted
- Neoplasms of any ethology or location
- Acute fever of any origin
- Mental disturbances or being under the influence of alcohol
- Fluctuating arrhythmia
- Myocardial infarction
Scope of Delivery & System Requirements
Device package contents
- Inferum NBP-050 device
- Instructions for use of device
- User case
The circumference of the wrist on which the elastic wristband is placed can be from 68 to 120 mm. The device’s weight is 200 grams.
Light-emitting diodes are used to indicate the device’s operating mode, which pulsate gently when the device is used. When the battery is used up, the red battery symbol flashes. This means you need to replace the battery.
Power supply to device
2 LR03/AAA or R03/AAA batteries are used as a power supply. Two new batteries of 1500mA/hr are enough to undertake approximately 100 sessions (procedures). Batteries are not included within the device package.
Components of the device’s cover are made from ABS plastic, upper cover – clear plastic. The wristband is made from elastic soft textile which ensures there is tight contact between the electrodes and the skin of the wrist.
Care for your device
Use non-aggressive disinfectants to clean the electrodes (e.g. soap solution or a weak chlorhexidine solution) and soft cloths which do not release fibers. The device contains fragile components. Protect it from shocks. All device repairs should only be undertaken by qualified staff at the production plant. To prevent possible damage to the device, you must not use the device while other electrical equipment is in use.
Storing the device
Temperatures from -40 °C to +50°C and relative humidity of up to 80% (at +20°C). If storing the device at an ambient temperature below +10 °C, leave it at room temperature in the closed package for at least 3 hours before using it (to prevent condensation formation).
Operating the device
Temperatures from +10 °C to +35 °C and relative humidity from 30% to 93%, atmospheric pressure from 70 kPa to 106 kPa. Operate the device at sufficient distance from heat sources and protect it from long-term exposure to sunlight at high (higher than +35 °C) ambient air temperatures.
Protection against moisture
The device is not watertight; protect it from increased humidity. The device cover’s protection rating is IP 41.
The warranty period for using the device is 2 years.