THE HANDY ANALYZER FOR QUICK USE ON THE MOVE
PORTY-QUICK-CHECK combines state-of-the-art microprocessor technology with all the important features of the smallest EAV device package. It is a portable EAV device, recommended for EAV entry level or for doctors doing a lot of home visits; it is very affordable.
With a clear navigation menu, you can set up the PORTY-QUICK-CHECK and carry out quickly your EAV measurements. The integrated display shows the measured values including indicator drop on a small measuring scale (display).
The testing can be done with vials kit or using an EAV software; testing vials can be added via the hand electrode with its integrated vial tray or via an attached honeycomb with 6, respectively 12 holes.
Thanks to the integrated high-performance battery, your PORTY-QUICK-CHECK can be used anywhere, anytime in your practice or on the go.
- Full functional EAV device in the compact form of a handy measuring pen
- Graphic display with measured value and bar graph
- Sound output signal of the measured value
- Suitable for right and left-handers (switchable orientation of the display)
- Various display formats: maximum value, minimum value, indicator drop, measuring pressure
- Options menu for customized settings, such as indicator drop, or display brightness
- Power saving features and auto power off
- Electric pressure gauge
- Replaceable measuring tips (ball, four-slot)
- Data interface to the PC display and menu settings
- Available in several languages
- Made in Germany according to ISO / TÜV / CE standards
- Construction standard according to IMGEAV specifications
- Connection of X-Kits software possible
- Extension by honeycombs possible
- Dimensions: L 18.5 x W 1.5 x H 1.5 cm
- Weight: 35 g (without accessories)
Scope of supply
- 2 x hand electrodes with ampoule holder
- 1 x connection cable (micro USB piggyback plug)
- 1x charger
- 1x socket wrench
- 3 different measuring tips (four-slot, ball, Kramer)
- 1x leather case green
- 1x user manual