SOFT LASER ACUPUNCTURE
Acupuncture with lasers is already well-established therapy. But the development of new multi-laser-systems offers complete new possibilities. Now up to 12 points can be treated simultaneously with a high energy density. Because of the different penetration depths of different lasers (different wavelength) it is possible to use them as “long, middle or short needles”.
The main advantage in comparison to normal needles acupuncture is that the lasers do not only penetrate the acupuncture points. They also introduce additional bio-stimulation and reparative effects in the tissue. Laser acupuncture therapy is very well accepted by the patients because there is no pain or other side effects and the symptoms improvement is almost immediately sensed.
Our Soft Exolaser system is worldwide unique, patented and certified by CE, FDA and Health Canada being used successfully in over 30 countries.
- First time in the world was implemented the yellow laser (50 mW) to reduce inflammations; Yellow lasers are used for anti-inflammatory treatment
- Red laser for the treatment of near-surface points and areas, boost mitochondria
- Infrared laser for the treatment of deep points and areas, proven and effective with capability to penetrate bones in treating deeply osteoarthritis, spinal syndromes and intracerebral diseases (stroke, Parkinson and Alzheimer). A new study recently published in „Photo-medicine and Laser Surgery“ in the U.S. showed a reduction of amyloid deposits in the brain, while a new neurophysiologic study from Germany showed excellent effects on the motor cortex of the brain
- Green laser is used for irradiation of superficial points, activating lymphatic system, opens nitric oxide channels and supports detox processes
- Blue laser is used for dermatological and photodynamic therapy, has a strong anti-infection effect
- Soft Exolaser can be configured with different lasers, up to 12, in any desired laser combination matching at the best your medical targets.
- Soft Exolaser shows a unique design by placing the laser diodes external to the device; it can be thus extended and upgraded any time as we develop the technology and more lasers applications are emerging.
- It has a modular design with many upgrade opportunities options.
- You can combine red, infrared, green, blue and yellow lasers.
- The powerful infrared laser (100 mW) guarantees an increased tissue and bone penetration, suitable for intracerebral diseases, arthritis, spinal injuries, connective tissue degenerations, cartilages and bone therapy.
- Soft Exolaser control unit has programmable frequencies on all channels, also a range of pre-recorded frequencies including Nogier and Bahr.
- You can use the flexible adjustment function to change the laser power.
- The laser diodes are connecting to highly flexible and durable quartz fibers.
- Due to the industrial production of the laser fiber coupling, we achieve high accuracy and performance on all channels.
- Optional: Replacement and expansion of Soft Exolaser by changing the laser modules.
- Convenient operation using a touch-screen display
- Height 16.40 cm (6.46 in ); Width ( with handle ) 49.20 cm ( 19.37 in ); Width ( without handle) 40.00 cm (15.75 in )
Depth ( front to back ) 30.00 cm ( 11.80 in )
Control unit 7.50 kg (16.50 lb)
Power input 85-265V – 1.0A , 47/63Hz
Electrical Class: Class 1
Electric Type: Type B
Laser Class : 3B
Red light: 50 mW , 658 nm
Infrared light: 100 mW , 810 nm
Green light: 50 mW , 532 nm
Blue light: 50 mW , 405 nm
Yellow light: 589 nm, 30-50 mW
Soft Exolaser for acupuncture
Soft Exolaser “needles”
Laser Acupuncture therapy
Soft lasers are purely therapy systems. They can be used as phototherapy system and as light acupuncture devices. In laser phototherapy the laser light is used only tissue activation and repairs. In laser acupuncture the laser beams are applied on specific acupuncture points following the TCM principles.
Our Soft Exolaser uses up to 12 powerful and focused low-level lasers (from 50 mW up to100mW). The unique “laser needles” guarantee a deep and tissue stimulation of the treated areas with no pain or side effects. Using different laser wavelengths allows the practitioner to reach different depths of penetration and achieve thus reparative effects of great variety in the tissue.
Medical therapeutic indications for soft laser acupuncture
Acupuncture with Soft Exolaser
Laser acupuncture to treat carpal tunnel
In dermatology laser therapy is used for the treatment of eczemas, neuro-dermatitis, psoriasis, chronic wounds, acne, herpes, gingivitis and much more. The blue laser is very important here because of the anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory effects. The combination of different laser wavelengths (red, infrared, green and blue lasers) with special beauty ointments is leading to an optimal rejuvenation and repairs of the skin and connective tissue. These highly effective crèmes are mixtures of hyaluronic acid incorporated in liposomes. In this preparation the hyaluronic acid is able to optimally penetrate in the different skin layers. The lasers accumulate the content of the hyaluronic acid and store it in the skin and connective tissue. This therapy is used for skin vitalisation and reduction of wrinkles; balanced cell metabolism, skin and collagen purification with extensive enhancement of the energy transport are always taking place when applying blue, green, yellow, red and infrared soft lasers along with hyaluronic acid.
Soft Exolaser for dermatology
Blue Laser for dermatology and Cosmetology
In local pain therapy the lasers can be combined in an applicator (body shower) so that the pain area can be irradiated with a high intensity. Red, infrared, green and blue lasers can be used together for the different penetration depths and the various effects in the tissue. This procedure leads to an optimal regeneration effect on the mitochondrial level.
So the reduction of pain is only one aspect. Furthermore it will lead to sustainable regeneration of the diseased area.
- spasmolytic effects
- increase of microcirculation
- tissue heating
Body Shower to treat pain area
Laser therapy is used very successfully in rehabilitation medicine. It leads to detumescence and reduces inflammations after traumata, distortions or fractures and speeds up bone healing after fractures. It is also used for post-operative treatments due to the well-known positive effects on wound-healing.
Transcranial infrared laser therapy along with additional local (injured area) laser therapy are reducing the spasticity and increase mobility after cerebral stroke or traumatic accidents.
Today laser therapy for rehabilitation has found its extensive application especially in sport medicine for treatments of distortions, tendinopathies and overload damages of the skeletal muscle system. Red and infrared lasers are mainly used here because of their deep tissue penetration. In one of the first studies 90 % of the treated patients showed that especially acute sports traumatic injuries reacted very positive during the therapy.
Transcranial laser therapy
Soft Exolaser therapy found its application in the rehabilitation process after cerebral stroke or other degenerative brain diseases:
- Other degenerative brain diseases (cerebral sclerosis)
The transcranial infrared laser therapy reduces the infarct area and improves the intracerebral microcirculation. In addition to that, clinical studies demonstrated a strong activation of the neuronal growth after laser therapy.
Head Crown for acupuncture
Head Crown for auricular acupuncture
Laser acupuncture is suitable for all classical acupuncture indications:
- Spinal syndromes
- All types of arthrosis
- Rheumatic illnesses
- Migraines / headache syndromes
- Trigeminal neuralgia
Scope of supply:
Our soft laser for acupuncture and phototherapy is modular built: you can choose up to 12 different lasers implemented in one unit, customizing so the laser configuration on your specific treatments. The hardware is fully programmable and you do not need any additional software or computer to operate the unit. The laser hardware comes with the following parts:
- Different wheeled trolley for each model
- Rotary and swiveling arm
- Up to 12 optical fibers with laser needles
- Each unit is equipped with a laser manual and a medical book
- 100 Once fixing cases from a medical board initial patch hole
Soft Exolaser optional accessories:
- Can be equipped with up to 5 soft laser needles
- Facilitates irradiation of the mouth and throat
- Suitable for the dental therapy
- Transcutaneous blood irradiation possible intraorally (under tongue or through the nose)
- Adapter for fixing the laser needles on the skull and ear
- Includes 12 needle holders with different lengths
- Treatment can be performed in sitting or lying position
Why buy Soft Exolaser?
- Soft Exolaser shows a unique design by placing the laser diodes external to the device; it can be thus extended and upgraded any time as we develop the technology and more lasers applications are emerging
- It has a modular design with many upgrade opportunities options
- You can combine red, infrared, green, blue and yellow lasers
- The powerful infrared laser (50-100 mW) guarantees an increased tissue and bone penetration, suitable for intracerebral diseases, arthritis, spinal injuries, connective tissue degenerations, cartilages and bone therapy.
- Soft Exolaser control unit has programmable frequencies on all channels, also a range of pre-recorded frequencies including Nogier and Bahr
- You can use the flexible adjustment function to change the laser power
- The laser diodes are connecting to highly flexible and durable quartz fibers
- Due to the industrial production of the laser fiber coupling, we achieve high accuracy and performance on all channels
- Optional: Replacement and expansion of Soft Exolaser by changing the laser modules
- Convenient operation using a touch-screen display